2011年2月15日星期二

Many of you have written to say that you relate to my experience

Many of you have written to say that you relate to my experience, and in a way it's good to know that I'm not the only one Of course I knew I was not the only one, but to hear from people who I feel I have a connection to through Kotaku brings it to a replica Cartier w25063x9 watch whole new level. Some of you wrote asking for advice on how to overcome your own personal game addiction I'd say that by even asking for advice, you've already taken your first step

I know the whole "admitting you have a problem" line seems old and tired, but it still rings true During the period I describe, I never once felt that I was doing something wrong It was my body, my time, and my money, or lack thereof, which I realize replica Cartier w1018255b watch now was an extremely selfish way to look at things. By just asking the question you're on your way All I can suggest is that you get friends and family actively involved in getting you away from the computer, the console, or your handheld

Go out of town Stay at someone else's house. Mind you, I am not a doctor, or any kind of qualified therapist Your best bet is to get on Google and do a search Unless you are addicted to Google In that case, just ask random people in the street. replica Cartier we500160 watch Many of you were curious if I still played MMO games, and I do I've just developed a different sort of personal philosophy towards them in the past few years

没有评论:

发表评论